DeadEnd: Cerebral Vortex is a first-person surreal labyrinth game.
The game threatens to break gaming conventions by throwing a player into a surreal world of subconscious, where reality mingles with illusion, and symbolism replaces traditional storytelling.
As a player, you must recover you shattered soul, piece by piece, by wondering around game's 20 levels, while the environment changes from claustrophobic to moody to sublime. Whilst roaming around, you see illusions that disappear when approached, while at the same time real obstacles appear to block your path. Things get even more interesting when you turn the world upside-down so that illusions become reality, and reality turns into illusion.
* 20 Levels set in 5 surreal worlds of subconsciousness.
* Unique and artistic concept of alternating realities.
* Elegant, streamlined interface.
* Multi-language (English, French, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, Lithuanian),
1) Download and install latest DirectX 9c;
2) Download and install latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (X86);
OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Additional Software: Latest DirectX 9c, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 300 MB
Graphic Card: DirectX compatible, Pixel Shader 2.0 compatible, 512 MB Video Memory
Sound Card: DirectX compatible